Events and Shows
For the most up-to-date event information, please find me on Facebook!
12th Annual Blueberry Festival at Girdwood Brewing Company! August 17, 2019
A unique event uniting Alaska Native Artists and Girdwood Brewing Company! Including Midnight Beading, Kivliq, Jeo.Art.907, and Chromatic Crystal!
- Where: Girdwood Brewing Company; 2700 Alyeska Highway, Girdwood, AK 99587
- When: Saturday August 17, from 1:00PM - 6:00PM
- There will be a special beer release, the blueberry kölsch, on August 16 to ease us right into this festive weekend! Don't forget your growler when you stop by on your way to and/or from the Alyeska Resort. Grab a flight and get to know your new favorite indigenous artists!
Alaska Native Arts and Craft Beers! July 13, 2019
An affair partnering with Cynosure Brewing, Midnight Beading, and Kivliq
- Where: Cynosure Brewing; 144 E Potter Dr unit e, Anchorage, AK 99518
- When: Saturday July 13 from 1:00PM - 6:00PM
- There will be the most delicious beers and even a food truck! Stop by from your bike ride or enjoy the air conditioning with us, three indigenous artists!
First Friday! November 2, 2018
Native American Heritage Month
- Where: Heart of the City; 411 W. 4th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501
- When: Month of November; meet the artist on 11/2/18 from 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- There will be a Frybread Taco Bar!
First Friday! September 7, 2018
- Where: Steamdot Cafe at the newly renamed Midtown Mall
- When: Month of September; meet the artist on 9/7/18 from 5:30PM - 7PM
- We'll have coffee and snacks!