Events and Shows
For the most up-to-date event information, please find me on Facebook!
inNATE Alaska Native Art Show at Middle Way Cafe October 5 - December 12, 2019
A highly anticipated and community-minded cultural show featuring the finest Alaska Native profesional and up-'n-coming artists. Beautifully curated by Holly Nordlum, this show will feature artwork of so many types of media from various indigenous creators and designers across Alaska. You can view the works for two months with an opening reception in the evening of Friday, October 11.
- Where: Middle Way Cafe; 1200 West Northern Lights, Suite G, Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- When: October 5 - December 7, 2019; Opening Reception on Friday, October 11, from 6:00PM-8PM
12th Annual Blueberry Festival at Girdwood Brewing Company! August 17, 2019
A unique event uniting Alaska Native Artists and Girdwood Brewing Company! Including Midnight Beading, Kivliq, Jeo.Art.907, and Chromatic Crystal!
- Where: Girdwood Brewing Company; 2700 Alyeska Highway, Girdwood, AK 99587
- When: Saturday August 17, from 1:00PM - 6:00PM
- There will be a special beer release, the blueberry kölsch, on August 16 to ease us right into this festive weekend! Don't forget your growler when you stop by on your way to and/or from the Alyeska Resort. Grab a flight and get to know your new favorite indigenous artists!
Alaska Native Arts and Craft Beers! July 13, 2019
An affair partnering with Cynosure Brewing, Midnight Beading, and Kivliq
- Where: Cynosure Brewing; 144 E Potter Dr unit e, Anchorage, AK 99518
- When: Saturday July 13 from 1:00PM - 6:00PM
- There will be the most delicious beers and even a food truck! Stop by from your bike ride or enjoy the air conditioning with us, three indigenous artists!
First Friday! November 2, 2018
Native American Heritage Month
- Where: Heart of the City; 411 W. 4th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501
- When: Month of November; meet the artist on 11/2/18 from 6:30PM - 8:30PM
- There will be a Frybread Taco Bar!
First Friday! September 7, 2018
- Where: Steamdot Cafe at the newly renamed Midtown Mall
- When: Month of September; meet the artist on 9/7/18 from 5:30PM - 7PM
- We'll have coffee and snacks!